Yorkshire | United Kingdom
Hey, I’m Natasha (Only my Mum calls me that though, you can call me Tash!)
I’m a Wedding Photographer, currently living in Yorkshire. But, traveling around the UK and beyond. Capturing your special moments is my favourite, and getting to know you is a wonderful bonus! I’ve often photographed several life events for my clients and it’s a joy to be asked back and have the opportunity to create more treasured memories for you.
Here’s a few things about me…
- I’m from the marmite city of ‘ull (you love it, or you hate it… I love it)
- Wife to my Husband Tom
- Mum to our cheeky baby girl Penelope.
- I’ll watch most sports, but Rugby League is my favourite
- I have a First Class BA (hons) in Photography (handy, eh?)
- I’m not afraid of working in high pressure environments (I have previously worked in hospitality and Early years education, both not for the faint hearted!)
- I’m a cat AND a dog person
- Sweet or savoury? Dessert or Main? Errr.. All of it please!