Join our community of over 500 photographers worldwide
Photographers, we’d love to have you on board. We want to show the world the creativity, skill and downright artistry of documentary wedding photography; showing brides and grooms just how important moment-capturing really is.
Deadline for our next round of awards is 23:59 BST on 23rd September 2020, and submitted images can be taken from any time. See our full rules/terms here.
Membership is £100/year, and we want to provide as much value for money as possible. This is what you’ll get:
- An unlimited number of images on your profile (like these ones).
- 60 Reportage Award entries per year, for individual captures.
- 18 Story Award entries per year (for a series of 15 – 20 images taken at a single wedding)
- NEW: Learn from the best with members-only video content. See our video content.
- A transparent judging process, judged by a selection of world-class photographers who change for each Collection.
- Photographers ranked in our directory by recent Awards won, and those on the same award count – or yet to receive an award – shown in a random order with each search, for the fairest visibility system.
- A direct link back to your website.
- Access to the private This is Reportage Members-Only Facebook group.
- Exclusive offers/deals from wedding photography related companies (members have received discounts worth over $1000 / £750 already)
- Frequent opportunities to be featured on our website and social media.
- Free entry to our members-only meetups/parties.
- Continual marketing efforts and spend, on SEO, social media, blogs and more, to get you viewed by as many brides and grooms as possible.
- A discount on membership on our family photography sister-site, This is Reportage: Family.
- By joining, you’re telling the world – and future couples – that capturing moments is massively important to you.
And all of that for £100/year (a one-off payment, not one of those terrible auto-renewing memberships, we hate that!).
Do you have to be 100% documentary to join? No, not at all; we’re simply featuring – and celebrating – the documentary aspect of your work. Most photographers still love to do a few portraits (or ‘couple time’); most still take the requested group photos – that’s all fine. The only requirement is that you capture the vast majority of the day in a documentary way. And that you do it extremely well, of course!
Sign up by using the form below: