Join our community of over 500 photographers worldwide
Photographers, we’d love to have you on board. We want to show the world the creativity, skill and downright artistry of documentary wedding photography; showing brides and grooms just how important moment-capturing really is.
Membership is £100/year, and we want to provide as much value for money as possible. This is what you’ll get:
- Your own profile on the site for a year (like these ones).
- Ability to show an unlimited number of Images/Stories/Galleries on your profile.
- 60 Reportage Award entries per year, for individual captures (10 per Collection, with six Collections a year).
- 18 Story Award entries per year (for a series of 15 – 20 images taken at a single wedding: 3 entries per Collection, with six Collections a year). View an example Story Award here.
- A transparent judging process, judged by a selection of world-class photographers who change for each Collection.
- Photographers ranked in our directory by recent Awards won, and those on the same award count – or yet to receive an award – shown in a random order with each search, for the fairest visibility system.
- A direct link back to your website (yep, we all know about the goodness of SEO!)
- Access to the private This is Reportage Members-Only Facebook group.
- Exclusive offers/deals from wedding photography related companies (members have received discounts worth over $1000 / £750 already this year, for things such as culling software, editing-outsourcing, album software, workshops, SEO, studio-management software and more, with extra deals/discounts added regularly.)
- Frequent opportunities to be featured on the This is Reportage blog for extra exposure (such as our recent work pieces (‘This is Now‘), our behind-the-scenes pieces (‘This is How‘) and more…)
- Free entry to our members-only meetups/parties, such as our recent Summer meet up in Portugal, and our London Christmas Parties (you can see what we got up to at our most recent Christmas Party here)
- Continual marketing efforts and spend, on SEO, social media, blogs and more, to get you viewed by as many brides and grooms as possible.
- By joining, you’re telling the world – and future couples – that top-quality reportage photography, capturing moments, is massively important to you.
And all of that for £100/year (a one-off payment, not one of those terrible auto-renewing memberships, we hate that!).
Do you have to be 100% documentary to join? No, not at all; we’re simply featuring – and celebrating – the documentary aspect of your work. Most photographers still love to do a few portraits (or ‘couple time’); most still take the requested group photos – that’s all fine. The only requirement is that you capture the vast majority of the day in a documentary way. And that you do it extremely well, of course!
Sign up by using the form below: