Join our growing community
Photographers, we’d love to have you on board. We want to show the world the creativity, skill and downright artistry of documentary wedding photography; showing brides and grooms just how important moment-capturing really is.
We also know that no-one has an infinite marketing budget, and we want to provide as much value for money as possible in your This is Reportage subscription. So, this is what you’ll get:
- Your own profile on the site for a calendar year (like these ones).
- Ability to show an unlimited number of Images/Stories/Galleries on your profile.
- 5 Reportage Award entries per competition (six competitions per year) – with a transparent judging process
- 1 Reportage Story Award entry per competition (for a series of images taken at a single wedding; six competitions per year)
- Photographers ranked in our directory by recent Awards won, and those on the same award count – or yet to receive an award – shown in a random order with each search, for the fairest visibility system.
- A direct link back to your website (yep, we all know about the goodness of SEO!)
- Access to the private This is Reportage Members-Only Facebook group.
- Exclusive offers/deals from wedding photography related companies.
- Frequent opportunities to be featured on the This is Reportage blog for extra exposure.
- Continual marketing efforts and spend, on SEO, social media, blogs and more, to get you viewed by as many brides and grooms as possible.
- By joining, you’re telling the world – and future couples – that top-quality reportage photography, capturing moments, is massively important to you.
And all of that for £80/year (a one-off payment, not one of those terrible auto-renewing memberships, we hate that!).
Do you have to be 100% documentary to join? No, not at all; we’re simply featuring – and celebrating – the documentary aspect of your work. Most photographers still love to do a few portraits (or ‘couple time’); most still take the requested group photos – that’s all fine. The only requirement is that you capture the vast majority of the day in a documentary way. And that you do it extremely well, of course!
Sign up by using the form below: