Somerset & Devon | United Kingdom
My career started back in 2011 when my sister decided to get married in Kenya and at the time I was still a student and had just bought my first DSLR so naturally i took it with me and I loved capturing bits of the wedding. From then onwards its been a constant journey of development and understanding of weddings, and now I have the pleasure of capturing couples all across the country.
I like to describe wedding photography like marmite; you either love doing it, or hate it and I love it! Its a real honour to be part of someones wedding and I'm forever grateful for the opportunities and places I get to visit doing so. Its pretty important you get on with your photographer too, and getting to know me a little better should make it more comfortable for you on the day,
I’m married to my amazing wife Abbie, we have our gorgeous boy Leo and our awesome pug Frank, and together we love to explore and see new things. The seaside is my favourite place to be but the countryside has been home to me since I was little. Heres a quick list of things you may not know about me...
– I originally lived in Bath, up until my sisters burned the house down. (They will deny that of course)
– I will always choose cheesecake at the end of a meal out.
– My favourite place in the world is Croyde Bay in Devon.
– I should have been born Italian. If you got pizza or pasta; Im there!
– The Red Hot Chilli Peppers is my favourite band, yet I've never seen them live. Boo! :(
– I’m an ok rollerblader but struggle to find the time now to do it.
– Leo wasn't chosen for any particular reason except for the fact we loved the name.