**UK Number 1 Wedding Photojournalist [WPJA]**
**Voted Best of the Best Destination Wedding Photographer 2015 [Junebug]**
**Winner of numerous The Masters of Wedding Photography Awards 2017**
I’m Matt Tyler and I’m a creative documentary wedding photographer based in Kent. I shoot weddings all over the UK, Europe and beyond and consider myself extremely lucky to do a job I love so much.
I’m far from the worlds greatest writer so to make this easier for me (and you!) I’ve decided to make a list of things that might be worth knowing (or not) about me:
- I love dinosaurs, particularly the T-Rex. Its just awesome.
- I can play the guitar.
- I’ve been mistaken for the singer/songwriter Passenger, and I’m not ashamed to admit I pretended I was him for an evening.
- I once ate a spoonful of coconut body butter after being told it was a ‘nice puddingy thing’.
- I have an awesome girlfriend called Ellen and she’s incredibly supportive of me.
- I love music. Acoustic guitar is the way to my heart.
- I’m a coffee lover.
- I studied film at university and growing up I wanted to be a cinematographer. I still feel that my work is heavily influenced by cinema.
- I hate mushrooms, Starbucks and the word ‘chowder’.
- I love travelling. I’ve well and truly got the bug.
- I’ve nearly died twice; the first time was surfing in Australia and the second time was kayaking across Scotland. Buy me a coffee and I’ll tell you all about it!