Podcast Episode 135: This is Brittany Diliberto
This episode of the This is Reportage Podcast is sponsored by Pic-time – Innovating the digital space between photographers & their clients. Online Galleries, Store, Marketing Automation, Slideshows.
New users can get 1 bonus month when upgrading to any paid plan with the code THISISREPORTAGE. Try Pic-Time Free for 30-Days!
Excited to chat to the fab Brittany Diliberto on the Podcast this week! One of the best documentary wedding photographers in the USA, Brittany was our US Storyteller of the Year for 2021, and has won 14 Awards from us in total – an incredible feat. She shares so much on the episode today, including:
- how her background in lighting design led on to wedding photography (with so many transferrable skills)
- tips for working with wedding planners and videographers,
- the story behind her specific ‘Elephant’ Reportage Award,
- choosing weddings and images for Story Award submissions,
- what makes for a good wedding photographer,
- advice on how to make wedding expos work for you,
- our Netflix synopsis game,
- and so much more…
Below is the Reportage Award Brittany talks about on the episode:
We now have 135 episodes of the podcast, and each and every episode contains so many personal stories, bits of advice and tips from world-class photographers. Over here you can find them all – including all our wedding photography podcast episodes – or head over here for our family photography podcast episodes.