Podcast Episode 131: This is Kate Crittenden
This episode of the This is Reportage Podcast is sponsored by Pic-time – Innovating the digital space between photographers & their clients. Online Galleries, Store, Marketing Automation, Slideshows.
New users can get 1 bonus month when upgrading to any paid plan with the code THISISREPORTAGE. Try Pic-Time Free for 30-Days!
Excited to be chatting to one of Australia’s very best documentary family photographers this week: The fab Kate Crittenden. Kate has won numerous awards on This is Reportage: Family, and was recently in our Top 100 family photographers worldwide for 2022. We cover lots of topics on the episode today, including:
- why I love her website so much,
- why she always zooms her families and often stays over the night before day in the life sessions,
- the importance of always learning (and her top recommendations for education),
- the story behind one of her specific Reportage Family Awards,
- why she embraces social media, including her love of reels and tips for them,
- getting comfortable in other people’s homes quickly,
- our Netflix synopsis game,
- and much more…
Below is the Reportage Family Award Kate talks about on the episode:
We now have 131 episodes of the podcast, and each and every episode contains so many personal stories, bits of advice and tips from world-class photographers. Over here you can find them all – including all our wedding photography podcast episodes – or head over here for our family photography podcast episodes.