Podcast Episode 116: This is Raymond Nguyen
So fab to talk to the brilliant Raymond Nguyen for episode #116! One of the very best wedding photographers in the world, Raymond was joint-second in the USA on TiR for 2021, and also in our world Top 50. He shares so much on the episode today, including:
- how he started his photography business,
- the story behind one of his specific Reportage Awards,
- having a studio of multiple photographers and videographers and how that works,
- our Netflix synopsis game,
- running his own workshops in Vietnam,
- editing and workflow,
- and so much more.
As always, you can listen on all the usual places: Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Podcasts, iTunes/Apple Podcasts, YouTube, and below in this post:
Below is the Reportage Award that Raymond talks about on the episode:
We now have 116 episodes of the podcast, and each and every episode contains so many personal stories, bits of advice and tips from world-class photographers. Over here you can find them all – including all our wedding photography podcast episodes – or head over here for our family photography podcast episodes.